About Mike Hart
Mike has been an associate at Sher Corwin Winters since 2010 and has focused his practice on civil litigation. Mike has represented individuals and businesses in federal and state courts throughout the country. He has broad litigation experience that includes all levels of Missouri trial and appellate courts as well as numerous municipal courts and administrative tribunals across the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Mikeâ€™s diversified experience as a litigator includes a variety of personal injury, employment, commercial, real estate, domestic and criminal cases.
While in law school, Mike clerked for the Tulsa County Public Defenderâ€™s Office.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- General Business
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., 2007
- Kansas State University, B.S., 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
Chair Young Lawyerâ€™s Division (YLD) 2013 â€“ 2015
Member at large 2009 â€“ 2011
Participant FOX2 Call-a-lawyer
- Missouri Bar Young Lawyers Section District 8 Representative, 2014 â€“ present
- City of Brentwood, Missouri
Member, Board of Adjustment 2010 â€“ present
- Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Youth Basketball Coach
- Kansas State University Alumni Club
- Chaminade College Prep Alumni Class Captain
Michael J. Hartâ€™s assistant is Brittany Price.