Amanda joined Sher Corwin Winters LLC in July 2010 and concentrates her practice on civil litigation, with an emphasis on personal injury matters.
Amanda received her undergraduate degree from Pitzer College in Southern California in 2002.Â After working at the California Womenâ€™s Law Center for three years, she returned home to continue her education at St. Louis University School of Law, where she earned her J.D. degree in 2008.Â While in law school, Amanda clerked for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri and Devereux Murphy, LLC. Â She was also an active member of the Public Interest Law Group and the Women Law Studentsâ€™ Association, serving as Vice President for both organizations during her second year.Â In 2008, Amanda received the Jaime Ramirez Student of the Year Award.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, J.D., 2008
- Pitzer College, Claremont, California, B.A., 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyersâ€™ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
Charitable Associations and Community Service
- Arthritis Foundation of Eastern Missouriâ€™s Silver Ball Committee Member, Â Auction Chair (2006 â€“ Present); Young Adult Committee, Chair (2015 â€“ Present); Leadership Board, MemberÂ (2015 â€“ Present)
- Human Rights Commission, MemberÂ (2015 â€“ Present);Â Secretary (2016â€“Present),Â Kirkwood, Missouri
- Webster Child Care Center, Board Member (2015 â€“ Present), Trivia/Auction Chair (2016-2017), Development Committee ChairÂ (2017-Present) Webster, Missouri
- Southside Early Childhood Center, Gala Committee Member (2013 â€“ 2015)
- St. Louis TransPlants, Founding Member (2010)
- Santa Monica Commission on the Status of Women, Commissioner (2004 â€“ 2005)
- Pitzer College Alumni Board (2002 â€“ 2004)
Amanda Sherâ€™s assistant is Brittany Price.